R. STAHL Series 8570/12 SolConeX plugs for Zone 1/21 are 3-, 4- or 5-pole 16 A plugs. The floating pins allow them to be inserted and removed quickly and easily. The pivoting strain relief makes it easier to install the cable. Self-cleaning and corrosion-free plug pins made from high-quality materials ensure optimum electrical contact.
- For use in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 worldwide
- Degree of protection IP66
- Extreme temperature range of –50 … +55 °C
- Shock resistance IK10 according to 62262-0
- No impact of torsional forces from the cable on the seal
- Full compatibility between SolConeX and CES devices
- Variants for use in the US / Canada upon request