Product series MCP Conventional manual signalling devices for use in hazardous or harsh environments. The devices can be used in a number of applications and feature a manual interface for the emergency stop switch. The MCP BG is a simple device with break glass that is triggered by breaking the glass on the front of the device. The user then receives a clear trigger signal. The MCP PB, however, is a signalling device with a latching, double-acting pushbutton.
- Alarm: Pushbutton/break glass
- Type of protection: Ex d
- Class: IP66/67 (IEC 60529/NEMA 4X)
- Corrosion-resistant GRP lightweight enclosure
- 9 enclosure colours available to order
- Type plate/tag label can be ordered individually