Thank you for using one of our websites www.r-stahl.com, https://configurator.r-stahl.com/ and www.stahl-explorers.com (collectively hereinafter referred to as „website“). The protection of your privacy and the lawfulness of any collection, processing and use of any of your data is very important to us.
Therefore, with respect to the collection, processing and use of any of your data, we would like to point out to you the following relevant and legally binding information:
I. Controler / Provider of Data Processing Services
With regard to the Website, Controler according to the German Federal Data Protection Act and Responsible Provider according to the German Telemedia Act is R. STAHL AG, Am Bahnhof 30, DE 74638 Waldenburg, Germany.
II. Collection, Processing and Use of Your Data Upon Your Visit to Our Website
You may visit our website without providing details as to who you are. For purely technical reasons, the webserver of the website collects any such data, which your internet access provider or the browser used automatically transmit via the http-header when accessing the website. Usually, this is:
- the name of your internet access provider,
- the IP-address allocated to you,
- the internet address of the website, through which you accessed our website,
- any pages of our website which you visit as well as
- date and duration of your visit to our website.
We will not interlink these data with any data which allow the identification of who you are. We will process these data only in order to improve our services and they do not allow for identifying you personally.
III. Collection, Processing and Use of the Data You Provide in the Course of Your Visit to the Website
1. We will collect your data, if and insofar as you provide them to us when a direct contact is established. Processing and use of your data provided in the course of such contact will be limited to responding to your request and answering any questions.
1. We notify you upon your first visit to our Website from a device under your control that so-called cookies may be downloaded to such device. By choosing to continue using our website after such notice, you agree to the use of lasting cookies.
2. Cookies and Flash Cookies are alphanumeric identifies transferred to the hard drive of the device you use upon opening a page of our website. They facilitate the identification of your browser and especially serve to make your visit more comfortable and suitable for your individual needs. Cookies help us to recognize a particular user and to store preferences for the use of the website. In particular, you have the advantage of not having to provide the information contained in such cookies again at each visit to the website.
4. So-called session cookies do not require your prior approval, because they are being deleted when you leave our website. They are required in order to use some of the fundamental functionalities of our web services and therefore we recommend not to disable cookies completely in the settings of your browser, but, if need be, resort to the option of individual confirmation. Please take note that some pages of our website will not operate properly, if the settings of your browser reject cookies or similar technologies.
1. Google Analytics in Conjunction With "Anonymize IP"
2. Lead Inspector
You may object to the collection and storage of data by Lead Inspector GmbH with regard to the website, with effect for the future, under www.leadinspector.de/widerspruch.
VI. Careers at R. STAHL
Data you provide to us in the course of an application for a job position, either upon a job offer or by unsolicited application, will be collected and processed for the purposes of the application procedures. If we cannot offer you a job after the completion of the application procedures, we will delete the data provided in the course of the application procedure after six months.
If you grant us your permission, in writing or in electronic form, to keep your data on our records, we will be free to continue to process and use your data after the completion of the application procedure. Such continued processing and use of your data is limited to serving us to be able to contact you for professional purposes and to consider you for future job offers. Access to your data is limited to staff of the human resources department. You may revoke your permission, for no reason, at any time and with effect to the future. Upon such revocation your data will not be considered for new job offers any more. Your data will then be deleted in accordance with the law.
If you sign up for one of our email newsletters (collectively hereinafter referred to as „newsletter“), we will collect your email address and, if applicable, any additional data you provided. We will use your data only for sending you the respective newsletter addressing the purposes indicated to you when you signed up for it. Registration is carried out using a double-opt-in process so that, in order to complete the registration, you are required to confirm the link contained in a confirmation email and in doing so you grant permission to sending you this newsletter. You may revoke your permission at any time. In addition, you may de-register using the link contained at the end of each newsletter.
VIII. Links to Other Websites
As part of our website, we may provide links to websites of other providers of web content. If you click and follow any such link, we cannot, unfortunately, influence anymore any collection, processing and usage of your data by third parties; insofar, we need to exclude any responsibility for such doing.
IX. Duration of Data Storage
In order to protect your data from misuse or loss, we take all required organizational and technical measures and, for example, store your data in an operational environment that is not accessible from the public domain. We point out that the privacy of any transferred data cannot be guaranteed in the case of an email contact or in any email- correspondence without any encryption or qualified electronic signature. As a general matter of IT- technology, third party access to email content cannot be excluded. If you wish to send us confidential information, we recommend you consider these IT-technical matters with regard to your choice of format and form of correspondence. In particular cases, we use Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL), an internationally accepted way of data transmission, which uses an encrypted transfer method between your computer system and our server systems, should your browser support SSL.
XI. Right to Information, Revocation Right
Under the German Federal Data Protection Act, you are entitled to information on your stored data and to respective correction, blocking or deletion of these data. Should you have any questions, should you wish to make any comments or should you choose to object against the usage of your personal data for purposes of marketing, market research or opinion research, please contact:
R. STAHL AG
Data Protection Supervisor
Am Bahnhof 30
DE 74638 Waldenburg
or send an email to: