The ground monitoring device ensures that tank containers, drums, road tankers, rail cars and IBCs are correctly electrostatically grounded during the loading of flammable liquids and powder. The device provides a conductive connection to the ground and monitors in parallel the quality of the electrostatic grounding. This guarantees that the electrostatic charge remains at a safe level and that no explosion hazard is generated by uncontrolled energy discharge.
- Monitored electrostatic grounding of tank containers, drums, road tankers, rail cars, IBCs and helicopters during loading
- Continuous monitoring of correct grounding
- Robust design
- Plastic enclosure (IP66)
- Potential-free change-over contact for signalling to the process control system and external control devices
- Insulated point of suspension
- For use up to SIL 2 (IEC 61508)