The 9496 socket is connected to IS1+ BusRail 9494 and provides slots for the 9442 CPU modules and 9445 power modules. The CPU and power modules can be installed redundantly. The socket and the BusRail are used to connect the I/O modules with the high-speed data bus and the I.S. power supply. The bus protocol and RS485 address are defined using a rotary switch. The socket is installed on a DIN rail and can be screwed onto a metal mounting plate for increased ambient loads (vibrations, temperatures up to +75 °C (167° F)).
- For installing IS1+ 9442 CPU modules and power modules 9445
- Selector switch for configuring the communication protocol and the station address
- Redundancy for CPU and power module
- Mounting on DIN rail or right on mounting plate
- Special aluminium profile provides stability and heat dissipation
- Extended ambient temperature range of -40 to +75 °C (-40° to 167° F) when installed on mounting plate
- Compatible with IS1+ BusRail 9494