R. STAHL's 8161/7 and 8161/8 series cable entries can be used to safely run cables into Ex e enclosures. They are suitable for cables between 1 and 48 mm in diameter. They are available for Ex e and Ex i circuits – the Ex i version can be distinguished by its blue cap nut. An integrated stopping plug can be used to seal any cable entries that are not being used.
- For safe cable entry in Ex e and Ex i areas
- Can be used at temperatures of between -60 ... +75 °C, degree of protection IP68
- Available in Ex e and Ex i versions (Ex i version distinguished by its blue cap nut)
- Suitable for cable diameters from 1 ... 48 mm
- Versions with multi-seal inserts