The isolating terminals of Series 8082 can be used to manually isolate circuits for maintenance and test purposes.
The isolating terminals are mounted in Ex e enclosures and may be operated in energized condition even in explosion-protected areas.
When the contact is open, the incoming line terminal is covered.
The actuator can be padlocked in zero position according to IEC/EN 60947-5-1 with a padlock.
The devices can be combined into blocks using special top hat rails, which can be found in the accessories.
- Single pole, NC contact positive opening operation
- For installation in Ex e enclosure
- Clear switch position indication
- Actuator padlockable in zero position
- For snap-mounting or screw fixing via adaptor
- Connection cross-section: 0.75 ... 2.5 mm² single-wire / finely stranded
- Enclosure made of polyamide