Use R. STAHL's EC-941 camera to keep all monitored areas in perfect view and to pan from one object to the next in no time at all - after all, it is the fastest pan-tilt camera for hazardous areas. Its Full HD resolution provides detailed images, and a wiper ensures free view at all times, making this surveillance camera ideal for all-round and detailed surveillance. It can be incorporated into state-of-the-art video systems worldwide, using the ONVIF protocol (Profile Q, S and T). In addition, it is seawater-proof, has ingress protection IP66 and can be used at temperatures from -40 °C to +65 °C, for example on drilling rigs, refineries or tankfarms, as well as for monitoring processes in the chemical and pharmaceutical production and in clean rooms.
- Certified for hazardous zones 1, 2, 21, 22 acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC, EAC, LR
- Low-light technology for particularly detailed images even in difficult light conditions, day / night - functionality
- Enclosure made from shot-peened and electropolished stainless steel (316L, 1.4404), ideal for clean rooms as well as the oil and gas industries
- Extremely precise pan-tilt surveillance camera with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Electronic image stabilizer, dynamic masking, SFP module slot for direct fiber optic connection