R. STAHL's EC-940-AFZ zoom cameras have an Ex e connection box, making installation in hazardous areas especially easy. At the same time, they can also operate with PoE (Power over Ethernet), PoE++ with extender, fibre optics (Ex opis) or standard Ethernet cables. They are also available as 24 VDC or 230 VAC versions (not for PoE++). They provide clear images even in difficult light - this is ensured by the 32x optical zoom, the WDR image optimisation and the de-fog function, which sharpens contrast in light fog. The cameras are integrated into the surveillance system via the ONVIF protocol (Profile S). These robust surveillance cameras in an electropolished stainless steel enclosure (316L) are suitable for temperatures ranging from -55 °C to +65 °C and certified acc. to ATEX and IECEx for hazardous areas.
- Standard Ethernet, FO or Power over Ethernet
- Ex e connection box for easy installation
- Modern IP cameras with ONVIF protocol (Profile S) and Full HD
- Day / night - functionality
- Certified acc. to ATEX and IECEx