Use R. STAHL's EC-940-PTZ camera to keep all monitored areas in perfect view and to pan from one object to the next in no time at all - after all, it is one of the fastest pan-tilt camera for hazardous areas. Its high resolution (550 TVL) and 36x zoom provides detailed images, and a wiper ensures free view at all times, making this surveillance camera ideal for all-round and detailed surveillance. The camera functions are controlled via RS-485 and PELCO D, Panasonic, etc. This analogue surveillance camera series transmits images in real-time, providing users with a non-stop overview in time-critical applications. In addition, it is seawater-proof and degree of protection IP66 means it can be operated in temperatures ranging from -40 °C to +65 °C, for example on drilling rigs, refineries or tankfarms, as well as for monitoring processes in the chemical and pharmaceutical production and in clean rooms.
- Certified for hazardous Zones 1, 2, 21, 22 acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC, EAC, LR
- Enclosure made from shot peened and electropolished stainless steel (316L), ideal for clean rooms as well as the oil and gas industries
- Precise, analogue pan-tilt surveillance camera
- Day / night - functionality
- Focus on any one point in under 2 seconds Up to 100°/s. Extremely exact positioning 0.02°.