The EC-941 PTZ camera is a state-of-the-art camera for hazardous areas, featuring highly professional surveillance functions such as dynamic masking, object recognition and object tracking. Thanks to its low-light technology it produces clear images even in difficult light. The camera can be integrated into modern video surveillance systems worldwide with the aid of the ONVIF protocol (profile Q, S and T). It is seawater-proof, has degree of protection IP66 and can be operated in temperatures ranging from -40 °C to +60 °C, for example on drilling rigs, refineries or tankfarms, as well as for process monitoring in chemical and pharmaceutical production.
- High-precision pan-tilt surveillance camera with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080), 30x zoom and low-light technology for difficult light conditions
- PTZ camera with electronic image stabilizer and direct FO connection for great distances (SPF module)
- Versions featuring state-of-the-art video analysis functions such as object recognition and object tracking
- Dynamic masking of persons and locations in the interest of data protection
- Enclosure made of shot-peened electropolished stainless steel (316L, 1.4404), ideal for oil / gas, chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Temperature range from -40 °C to +60 °C, certified for Zone 1, 2, 21, 22 acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC, EAC, LR