The rugged design SHARK KVM systems have been developed for extreme ambient conditions: they are shock, vibration, saltwater and salt-spray-proof and have IP66. They have a modular design, consisting of a display module and an Electronic Box. In case of repair / maintenance, one of the two modules can be easily replaced. The Panel PCs / Thin Clients transmit data via dual Ethernet CAT7 or fibre optics, WiFi as an additional option. The sunlight-readable displays are multi-touch screens with an integrated front camera. The E-Box can be fitted with type Intel Core i5 or AMD GX processors. Optional accessories include RFID readers, barcode readers and a Bluetooth interface for headsets / keyboards.
- SHARK Operator Station in "rugged design" as KVM system
- Data transmission CAT7 (<150 m), fiber optic single mode (<10 km), multi-mode (<550 m)
- For Zones 1, 21 / 2, 22 / Class I, Zone 1 / Class I, Zone 2 / Class II, Div. 2 / Class III
- ATEX, IECEx, EAC, NEC, CEC, PESO, CNEx, CCC and RCM
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C ... +65 °C