"R. STAHL's operating devices with the SHARK device platform are explosion-protected. Their rugged design with degree of protection IP66 makes them shock, vibration and seawater-proof and suitable for temperatures ranging from -40 °C to +65 °C. A chemically hardened, glare-free glass screen protects the display and the function keys, and a projected-capacitive multi-touch touch screen, camera and Bluetooth antenna. The Panel PCs and Thin Clients for Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 with a 15", 21.5" display (resolution 1920 x 1080), optionally available as a sunlight-readable version (1000,1200 cd/m²). Data is transmitted via dual Ethernet. Configuration options include processors (Intel Core i7 / i5, AMD GX), memory sizes and SSDs.
- "Panel PC, AMD GX or Core i7 / i5, 15", 21.5" display, optional sunlight-readable 1000, 1200 cd/m².
- Thin Client, 15", 21.5" display, optional sunlight-readable 1000, 1200 cd/m².
- Rugged design: IP66, shock, vibration and seawater-proof, temperature range -40 °C to +65 °C.
- Compact, lightweight HMI design < 18 kg / 40 lbs, < 25 kg / 55 lbs.
- Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080).
- Optional integrated RFID reader.
- Data is transmitted via dual Ethernet.