The MANTA operator stations are available as Panel PCs or Thin Clients, are fitted with quad core processors and have been certified for worldwide operation in Zones 1, 2, 21, 22 and Division 2. Data is transmitted via single / dual Ethernet (<100 m) or fibre optics (multi-mode <550 m, single mode <10 km). Their brilliant 24" widescreen displays with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (format 16:9) are available with or without touch screen. The stainless steel enclosures (SS304 or SS316L) are available with a front opening or in cleanroom-compliant design and with different mounting options. Accessories include country-specific keyboards, pointer instruments, RFID readers and barcode readers as well as different memory sizes (64 / 128 GB).
- MANTA Operator Station 24" as Panel PC or Thin Client
- Ethernet (1x / 2x) or fiber optic single mode / multi-mode
- For Zones 1, 21 / 2, 22 / Class I, Div 2 or safe areas
- ATEX, IECEx, EAC, NEC, CEC, PESO, KCS, CNEx, CCC and RCM
- Temperature range: -20 °C ... +55 °C