The SolConeX flange sockets of the 8571/25 series from R. STAHL are incomplete equipment and are intended for installation in an enclosure of ignition protection types "eb" or "tb".When installed in an enclosure, they are approved for use in hazardous areas classified for the zone or division according to NEC 505.Self-cleaning lamellar contacts ensure optimum contacting and the plugs can be plugged and unplugged easily and simply in the zero position. The load-break switch with mechanical interlock, whose switch handle can be locked in the 0 and I position, contributes to safety.Thanks to its compact design, the flange socket outlet can be integrated into almost all enclosures and, with its internal locking mechanism, ensures fast and safe connection of the devices.
- Different voltage ranges according to EN 60309
- Large temperature range of use
- Small dimensions for integration into machines and connection chambers
- High mechanical impact and shock resistance
- Perfect protection against penetration of liquids and dusts
- 3D data for download on the website
- Compatible plugs of the 8571/22 series