R. STAHL Series 8570/11 SolConeX sockets for Zone 1/21 in a 3-, 4- and 5-pole version have full AC-3switching capacity up to 16 A. The high degree of protection IP66 guarantees the highest level of protection against the penetration of dust and water in any application position. Self-cleaning lamellar contacts provide optimum contact and the plugs can be inserted and removed in the zero position quickly and easily. The load disconnect switch, with mechanical locking device and a handle that can be locked in the 0 or I position, is an additional safety feature.
- For use in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22
- Degree of protection IP66
- Extreme temperature range of –50 ... +55 °C
- Optional: pluggable, easily retrofittable Ex e or Ex i auxiliary contacts for control and signalling purposes
- With motor switching capacity AC-3 in accordance IEC/EN 60947-3
- Shock resistance IK10 according to 62262-0
- Variants for use in the US / Canada upon request