Prudent, standardised and economical
Can "lighting" be designed? It not only can be done, it has to be done! Especially when the lighting of hazardous areas is concerned. Also for emergency lighting or escape route lighting is stipulated by law.
PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING DESIGN
With the data you provide, we will create a complete 3D model of your plant and will develop the perfect lighting system for your requirements. Among other things, the lighting design is used to determine the total requirement of luminaires, to show you the optimum installation position and light distribution, to define the best luminous flux and the lowest power consumption.
This design also takes occupational health and safety as well as general safety into account, to ensure compliance to, for example, EN 12464 and EN 60598-2-22 or other international standards at all times. Furthermore, during lighting design, demands on the builder of a plant may arise that could have consequences in terms of safety criteria and the installation material that has to be used. With a professional lighting design from R. STAHL, you will always be on the bright – and safe – side and will not have to face any dark surprises.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
- Reduced project schedules when implementing lighting systems.
- Avoidance of shadow formation due to incorrect installation.
- Conformity to standards and thus smooth TÜV acceptance.
- Customised lighting system design in terms of uniformity, number of lighting points and/or total power consumption.
- Cost optimisation with regards to installation (power distribution board), operation (energy consumption) and maintenance (LED technology).
- No unplanned additional costs and no time delays due to corrective measures.