EVERYTHING IN VIEW: AREA MONITORING
TYPICAL CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- Surveillance of a room for condition monitoring
- Monitoring options for secluded areas
- Fast reaction to unforeseen events to prevent damage
- Elimination of guard tours
- Complete video surveillance
- Excellent and detailed image data even in difficult light
- Process monitoring and recording
- Redundant network for greatest safety
- Simultaneous image access from several workstations
- Combination of analogue (real-time) and IP CCTV systems
EXAMPLE OF A SYSTEM SOLUTION
Our customer required parallel (redundant) monitoring at two control stations as well as direct monitoring and operating via one HMI in the hazardous area. The CCTV system should furthermore be able to exclude certain areas of production from surveillance. Thermal imaging cameras were required to provide detailed temperature measurement in any point of the image of a specific area.
CCTV SYSTEM SOLUTION:
These customer requirements were met with a combination of high-resolution thermal imaging cameras and high-precision PTZ cameras in the hazardous areas. The latest
EC-941 PTZ cameras feature dynamic masking, where certain areas are blacked out during panning. Its WDR function and the user-friendly SFP slot make the camera ideal even in difficult light and over long transmission distances.
The new EC-840 thermal imaging cameras feature detailed temperature measurement in any point of the image. All data is transmitted via fibre optic, media converter and switch to two control stations, for parallel access and storage.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Flexible, configurable products for individual CCTV designs
- Individual design of a system solution after site inspection
- Excellent image quality due to high-quality IP technology in cameras and components
- Technical description, full documentation, training, FAT, SAT and commissioning
- Robust, highly reliable, long-lasting technology
- Fast ROI due to elimination of guard tours and prevention of process damage
Please also read our technical article"Container Surveillance in Hazardous Areas".