The up to 8-pole, explosion-protected miniCON plug connectors in R. STAHL's 8595/1 series keep you safely connected. The high-quality plastic or stainless steel plug connectors have impressed many customers with their reliability and versatility in application. Their hot swap disconnecting capacity means that intrinsically safe signal supplies and power supplies up to 500 V/16 A can be connected and disconnected reliably and safely without the need for a hot work permit or other hot work authorisation. The miniCON connectors designed for conductor cross-sections of 0.25 mm² to 2.5 mm² are available for directly connecting electrical lines or for device installation in the device plug and flange socket types of construction. The new plug connectors for hazardous areas in Zones 1 and 21 stand out from the competition thanks to their modular structure and logically arranged components, which enable quick, easy assembly. Our patented single-handed operation means that matching plug connectors, which can be defined by the installer using internal coding for up to three applications, can be connected in no time.
- Simple handling using hot swap technology
- Versatile application possibilities thanks to modular structure
- Most extreme operating conditions in hazardous areas
- Reliable data and signal connections or power supplies
- Simple connection and disconnection thanks to one-handed operation