The plugs and sockets Series SolConeX 757 and CES 757 from R. STAHL offer an extensive program of plugs and sockets for use in Zones 2 and 22.
The devices comply with IEC/EN 60309-1/-2 (CEE).
An important safety function of the plugs and sockets is a reliable load disconnect switch with a large, highly visible handle.
Plugging in and unplugging is done easily and safely in 0 position.
The ability to plug the Ex-plug in non-Ex-sockets is guaranteed, while operation of the Ex-socket using a non-Ex-plug is reliably prevented.
- For use in Zones 2 and 22
- 16 A, extra-low voltage
- Large handle, can be locked in position 0 and 1
- Optimal contact by means of self-cleaning laminated contacts
- Low plugging and pulling forces through individually encapsulated pins, flexibly embedded
- With motor switching capacity AC-3 acc. to IEC 60947-3
- Optional auxiliary contacts for control and signalling purposes
- IP66 in any application position