AUTOMATICALLY THE BEST SOLUTION:
IS1+ REMOTE I/O
REMOTE I/O SYSTEMS feature IMPRESSIVE FLEXIBILITY
The complexity of machines and advanced systems have increased. Sub-processes need to be seemingly integrated. Rapid and reliable transmission of signals and data is essential. In this evolving market, R. STAHL provides sophisticated technology for automation applications in explosive atmospheres: E.g. Zone 1 and Zone 2 remote I/O systems. These are highly modular and versatile. The adaptable system integrates to the users needs. Many modules with intrinsically and non-intrinsically I/O are available to fit all needs. Suitable for incredibly demanding applications and harsh environments. Process data, like temperatures, flow and levels, are consistently and quickly transmitted from Zone 1 or Zone 2 to control systems. Remote I/O systems can also efficiently operate actuators, such as solenoid valves and positioners in hazardous areas.
Explosion protected Remote I/O systems from R. STAHL are suitable for diverse functions and the harshest of industrial environments. They are a preferred solution for virtually all tasks in the process industry. This linked graphic of built-in features illustrates the advantages of remote I/O technology installed in hazardous areas for control compared to conventional "point to point" installations.
- No bulky switch and distributor cabinets in the control room.
- Savings in material and working time for field wiring.
- Extensive functions for simplifying commissioning on-site and remotely.
- Integrated diagnostics provide an early warning of failures and avoid system downtimes.
- Fully compatible with conventional and HART-enabled field devices and hardware.
- Extensive network capabilities, including ethernet and fieldbus.
- Variety of modules for versatility.
For procurement and installation (CAPEX) and operation (OPEX) there is no more cost-effective solution.