R. STAHL Series 8570/21 SolConeX sockets are an explosion-protected electrical device. It is approved for use in hazardous areas which are classified acc. to. NEC 505 for Division or Zone. The high degree of protection guarantees the highest level of protection against the penetration of dust and/or water in any application position. Self-cleaning lamellar contacts provide optimum contact and the plugs can be inserted and removed in the zero position quickly and easily. The load disconnect switch, with mechanical locking device and a handle that can be locked in the 0 or I position, is an additional safety feature.
- Different voltage ranges according to EN 60309
- Large temperature range of use
- High mechanical impact and shock resistance
- Perfect protection against penetration of liquids and dusts
- 3D data for download on the website
- Compatible plugs of the 8570/22 series