Product series 8491 are audio signalling devices that provide alerts, warnings or signals in hazardous areas, made from a robust PC/ABS blend. Mounting takes place using angle mounting.The versions of the 8491/1 series have been developed for use in gas hazardous areas. They feature a trumpet for optimum sound bundling and a connection line.The compact signal horns in the 8491/2 series have a connection chamber and can be used both indoors and outdoors in gas and dust hazardous areas.
- Horn: Directional/max. 105 dB(A)
- Type of protection: Ex e
- Class: IP55/65 (IEC 60529)
- Robust PC/ABS enclosure
- Stainless steel mountings and console sealing element included
- Signal horn series 8491/1: With trumpet and connection line
- Signal horn series 8491/2: Compact design with Ex e connection chamber