9440/22 series CPU & power modules (CPM) for Zone 1 are used for the intrinsically safe supply of power to up to eight IS1+ I/O modules and to field circuits. Intrinsically safe RS485-IS with PROFIBUS DP or Modbus RTU is used for communicating with the automation system. These CPMs support system and optical rings and can be replaced while the system is in operation (i.e. hot swapped) in Zone 1/Division 1. A DTM and process bus or service bus are used for asset management integration.
- Suitable for Ex i V0/V1 HART PROFIBUS DP, Modbus RTU
- Supporting system redundancy and optical rings
- CPM in Zone 1 can be hot swapped
- Integration in plant asset management systems via ServiceBus and FDT/DTM
- Integrated Ex i power supply for up to 8 I/O modules