The 9496 base is connected to IS1+ BusRail 9494 and provides three slots for the 9442 CPU modules and 9445 power modules. Alternatively, the CPU or power modules can be designed redundantly. The base and the BusRail are used to connect the I/O modules with the high-speed data bus and the Ex i power supply. The bus protocol and RS485 address are defined using a rotary switch. The base is installed on a DIN rail and can be screwed onto a metal mounting plate for increased ambient loads (vibrations, temperatures up to +75 °C).
- For storing IS1+ 9442 CPU modules and power modules 9445
- Selector switch for configuring the communication protocol and the station address
- Redundancy for CPU or power module
- Mounting on DIN rail or right on mounting plate
- Special aluminium profile provides stability and heat dissipation
- Extended ambient temperature range of -40 to +75 °C for installation on mounting plate
- Compatible with IS1+ BusRail 9494