The 9442/35 CPU module functions as a gateway between the IS1+ Remote I/O system and the automation system. All supported communication protocols are in the CPU module and can be configured by the user. In addition to the process values, other information such as diagnostics, parameterisation and configuration is transmitted over the CPU module. Communication with the I/O modules is implemented via the 9496 socket and the 9494 BusRail. Integration in control systems and plant asset management tools is implemented using standards such as GSD, EDS, web servers and FDT/DTM.
- Support for PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET, Modbus TCP and EtherNet/IPTM; incl. HART transmission
- RS485 interfaces (max. 12 Mbit/s) and Ethernet (max. 100 Mbit/s)
- Comprehensive diagnostics based on NE 107
- Support of FDT/DTM and web server for integration in
asset management systems
- Enhanced ambient temperature range from -40 °C to +75 °C