Use R. STAHL's EC-940-PTZ camera to keep all monitored areas in perfect view and to pan from one object to the next in no time at all - after all, it is the fastest pan-tilt camera for hazardous areas. Its Full HD resolution provides detailed images, and a wiper ensures free view at all times, making this surveillance camera ideal for all-round and detailed surveillance. It can be incorporated into state-of-the-art video systems worldwide, using the ONVIF protocol (Profile S and Q). In addition, it is seawater-proof and degree of protection IP66 means it can be operated in temperatures ranging from -40 °C to +65 °C, for example on drilling rigs, refineries or tankfarms, as well as for monitoring processes in the chemical and pharmaceutical production and in clean rooms.
- Certified for hazardous zones 1, 2, 21, 22 acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC, EAC
- Low-light technology for particularly detailed images even in difficult light conditions, day / night - functionality
- Enclosure made from electropolished stainless steel (316L), ideal for clean rooms as well as the oil and gas industries
- Extremely precise pan-tilt surveillance camera with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Focus on any one point in under 2 seconds Up to 100°/s, extremely exact positioning 0.02°