R. STAHL Series 8571/11 SolConeX sockets for Zone 1/21 in a 3-, 4- and 5-pole version have full AC-3switching capacity up to 32 A. The high degree of protection IP66 guarantees the highest level of protection against the penetration of dust and/or water in any application position. Self-cleaning lamellar contacts provide optimum contact and the plugs can be inserted and removed in the zero position quickly and easily. The load disconnect switch, with mechanical locking device and a handle that can be locked in the 0 or I position, is an additional safety feature.
- Optional: Pluggable, easily retrofittable Ex e or Ex i auxiliary contacts for control and signalling purposes
- Motor switching capacity AC-3 as per IEC/EN 60947-3
- Variants for use in the USA/Canada available on request
- Wide temperature range for use
- High mechanical impact and shock resistance
- Perfect protection against the ingress of liquids and dust
- 3D data available to download from the website