Conventional manual call points designed for use in Hazardous or harsh environments.The devices provide a manual interface emergency switch for a number of applications. MCP BG is a single action break glass device which is activated by breaking the frangible glass pane on the front side of the call point; this provides the user with a distinct trigger signal. MCP PB is a latching, double action, push button call point. Both devices can be equipped with a number of variants and accessories.
- Corrosion-resistant, GRP Ex d enclosure
- Light weight enclosure
- Weather-resistant high performance red paint finish as standard, other colours available
- Break glass version supplied with test key
- Push button version supplied with reset key and lift flap
- Optional extras include stainless steel lift flap, duty and tag labels