R. STAHL Series 8118 terminal boxes with WAGO 221 Ex connection terminals are made of glass fibre reinforced polyester resin. They are available in 2 design sizes and can be flexibly equipped with metallic or nonmetallic cable glands. They combine the advantages of the simple technique of the WAGO 221 connection terminals with well-known R. STAHL increased safety (Ex e) enclosures.
Learn in our flyer, how to realize an installation without tools.
- Compact, impact-resistant enclosure with increased safety (Ex e)
- Versions available with integrated metal bracket for optimised installation of metal cable glands
- Pre-installed fixing carrier for WAGO 221 Ex connection terminals
- Simple, fast and safe installation of electrical lines with spring lever technology
- Clamping range 0.14 to 4 mm²
- Suitable for solid, multi-stranded and finely stranded electrical wires without additional core end sleeves
- 2-, 3- and 5-way terminal blocks available as accessories