Runs like a
pac-Carrier 9295: The compact solution for ISpac Ex i isolators
Are you planning projects with a large quantity of intrinsically safe field signals? Then you need a solution that simplifies wiring and installation, as well as reliably reducing the risk of incorrect wiring. Allow us to show you what we're talking about. The robust R. STAHL pac-Carrier 9295 – this solution is a world first and provides a compact system for immediate integration of all ISpac modules into your automation solution. Save time and money, and improve safety when connecting Ex i field devices to the I/O level of common automation systems from well-known manufacturers such as ABB, Emerson, Honeywell, Scheider Electric, Siemens and Yokogawa.
The benefits for you – at a glance:
- Integrated solution for automation systems from all well-known manufacturers.
- Fast installation on a DIN rail or using mounting plates.
- Flexible adaptations can be made in no time.
- Robust, vibration-resistant design with eight or sixteen slot versions for up to 32 channels.
- Suitable for harsh industrial ambient conditions.
- Redundant supply and failure monitoring.
- Space-saving in the control room and in the field.
- Easy, safe operation.
- Optional decoupling of HART signals.