R. STAHL Series 8118 terminal boxes with WAGO 221 Ex connection terminals are made of glass fibre reinforced polyester resin. They are available in 2 design sizes and can be flexibly equipped with plastic or metal cable glands. They combine the advantages of the simple WAGO 221 connection terminal installation technology with proven R. STAHL enclosures with increased safety (Ex e) type of protection.
Read our flyer to discover how to perform installation with no need for tools.
- Compact, impact-resistant enclosure with increased safety (Ex e) type of protection
- Versions available with integrated metal bracket for optimised installation of metal cable glands
- Pre-installed fixing carrier for WAGO 221 Ex connection terminals
- Simple, fast and safe installation of electrical lines with spring lever technology
- A range of clamping cross-sections from 0.14 to 4 mm² can be installed for each connection clamping unit
- Use of core end sleeves not necessary for stranded or finely stranded electrical lines
- 2-, 3- and 5-way terminal blocks available as accessories