Preparatory IECEx training
If your company has international production facilities, then you might be required to prove that your employees who work in hazardous areas or build the machines installed in explosion-proof systems have particular competencies. In addition to the country-specific certification systems, the IECEx system for personnel qualification is also accepted in many countries.
Since September 2015, R. STAHL has been certified as an "IECEx Recognised Training Provider" – the first German company to obtain this certification – and offers preparatory seminars for the IECEx Certification of Personnel Competence.
What we offer you:
- Open standard seminars and customer-specific training courses.
- Training courses in accordance with international IECEx units.
- Suggestions on how to select the correct units of competence (currently 10 units).
- Assessment and certification by recognised IECEx certification body (in Germany: TÜV Rheinland) is part of the specific seminars.
Benefits for you:
- Extensive qualification programmes on all relevant topics of hazardous areas.
- On-site training of your employees in Germany (or worldwide on request).
- Time efficiency and cost optimisation through preparation in accordance with IECEx units, including assessment and certification in one seminar.
- Country-specific qualification requirements are met.
- Increased safety at your international production facilities, thanks to our training.