TYPICAL CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- Monitoring of dangerous workplaces such as the rigfloor or the monkey board
- Surveillance of secluded areas
- Fast reaction to unforeseen events such as man overboard
- Fail-safe system/redundancy for monitoring and recording
- Automatic alarms
- Solutions for extreme ambient conditions such as storms, salt spray, high and low temperatures, etc.
Example of a system solution
The client required three different areas on the platform to be monitored with a separate station each, but connected to each other for flexible access. All video data had to be stored on a server matrix for delayed viewing at an onshore control station. The CCTV system had to be designed for the adverse conditions on a drilling rig, especially the great temperature fluctuations.
CCTV SYSTEM SOLUTION:
For optimum results a different camera type was chosen for each task:
- High-resolution thermal imaging cameras with temperature measurement in any point of the image for man overboard detection
- Fast panning PTZ cameras with dynamic masking, electronic image stabilisation and direct FO connection to monitor the drill pipes
- Fixed AFZ cameras with PoE++ for indoor monitoring
Via various cable types and switches, the cameras' video data is stored on a server matrix where it can be accessed by everyone.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Targeted, industry-specific customer service
- Individual system and product solutions, including pre-installation, commissioning, documentation
- Easy installation and maintenance with integrated Ex e connection box
- Excellent value for money