R. STAHL Series 8581/31 CES sockets for Zone 1/21 in a 4- and 5-pole version have full AC-3 switching capacity up to 125 A. The high degree of protection IP66 guarantees the highest level of protection against the penetration of dust and water in any application position. Self-cleaning lamellar contacts provide optimum contact and the plugs can be inserted and removed in the zero position quickly and easily. The load disconnect switch, with mechanical locking device and a handle that can be locked in the 0 or I position, is an additional safety feature.
- Reliable load disconnect switch with easily visible, lockable handle and switching position display
- An integrated auxiliary contact for control and signalling purposes, can optionally be enhanced with pluggable, easily retrofittable Ex e or Ex i auxiliary contacts
- Wide temperature range for use
- High mechanical impact and shock resistance
- Perfect protection against the ingress of liquids and dust
- 3D data available to download from the website