Lighting technology in hazardous areas
Perfect lighting always plays a key role – whether in a chemistry laboratory, in an oil platform or in an office building. It contributes to occupational health, safety at work as well as to the safety of persons and must therefore meet specific standards and directives.
Professional lighting design is now a fundamental component of new buildings and when modernising industrial plants. A cost-optimised lighting system should be developed for each individual site in order to ensure uniform illumination throughout and at all times. For this, you need your customised lighting solution.
LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY IN HAZARDOUS AREAS
Individual Complete Solutions
R. STAHL is one of very few Ex solution providers worldwide and is therefore your ideal contact for individual complete solutions. We manage every stage of the project, from the design stage to the installation stage in order to produce best in class Ex luminaries, customer-specific lighting systems as well as complex ATEX, IECEx, PESO emergency lighting systems and central battery systems.
With its in-depth knowledge in LED technology, R. STAHL provides the entire range of the latest technical lighting solutions with low energy consumption and minimal maintenance requirements. Our unique Ex lighting competence centre in Weimar also supplies custom products for specific requirements. We ensure that you can always rely on the equipment and operations in a hazardous environment.
- Individual lighting design for optimum and uniform illumination. .
- Conformity with national and international laws, standards and directives (e.g. EN 12464 Lighting of indoor workplaces and EN 60598-2-22 Particular requirements – Luminaires for emergency lighting).
- Customer-specific lighting system optimised to ensure low investment, maintenance and operating costs.
- Long service life coupled with minimum maintenance effort.
- High-performance diodes provide excellent luminous efficacy.
- Ideal for use in extreme temperatures and in harsh industrial environments.
- LED luminaires improve safety considerably, because they lose their luminosity gradually instead of a sudden failure.
- Luminous intensity can be controlled depending on the ambient brightness.
- LED luminaires reduce energy consumption, decrease operating costs, and are environmentally friendly.