Tranberg heat trace boxes are represented in most of the oil installations in the North Sea, petrochemical industry and other industries subjected to rough environments.
Tranberg has designed and manufactured heat tracing equipment and heating applications for rough environments for more than 25 years.
Our product range includes a number of different heat tracing junction boxes.
- High degree of protection, IP66/67, IP67 without breather
- Manufactured in acid proof stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Stainless steel Type Label spot welded to the cover
- Several earthing alternatives
- Maximum strength and corrosion resistance
- High operational reliability
- Low lifetime maintenance cost
- Recommended for up to 4 heating cables