These "increased safety" (Ex e) terminal boxes are made from brush finished stainless steel (1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316L)) and fulfil the requirements of IP66 degree of protection. This makes them perfect for use in harsh and hazardous environments. Clever details such as the channel that runs around the edge to prevent the ingress of water and the high-quality sealing materials we use all add up to make them the ideal choice. Each terminal box can be customised with different sealing variants (hinges, cam lock, screw-on cover), terminal blocks, cable glands and cable entries, and optional flanges.
Depending on the specifications provided with the order, the terminal boxes can be fitted with terminal blocks, cable glands and cable entries. Terminals up to a size of 300 mm² can be used. Upon request, flanges can be fitted on more than one side of the enclosure.
- Robust: Terminal boxes made from high-quality stainless steel
- Versatile: Choice of different sealing formats, terminals as per customer requirements
- Clever design: Wide opening angle (130°), protection against the ingress of water, optional flanges on the sides
- Enclosure made from brush finished stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- With a choice of hinges, cam lock or screw-on cover
- Hinged versions with wide opening angle of 130°
- Withstands a wider range of ambient temperatures due to high-quality sealing materials
- Protection channel that runs around the edge to prevent the ingress of water
- M8 external earth connection
- Flange plate that can be screwed on from the outside for easy installation
- IP66 degree of protection