The 6057 pendant light fitting is intended for lighting areas, work equipment and objects. It can be used indoors and outdoors. Using the right accessories, these light fittings can be used as pendant light fittings or, alternatively, they can be wall-mounted, ceiling-mounted or pole-mounted. With two thermally separated enclosure parts for the driver unit and LED unit, the 6057 pendant light fitting is a fail-safe luminaire meant for the harshest environments.
- Aesthetically appealing pendant light fitting with 4 wattage ranges.
- Ideal for use in Zone 1 & Zone 21 with EX d protection
- Made of copper-free aluminium for absolute corrosion resistance.
- World-class quality standards: Certified and approved according to IECEx.
- Tough and durable: Can withstand impacts of up to 20 J and complies with IK10.
- Suitable for wide range of ambient temperatures from 20 °C to +50 °C.
- Longer luminaire service life with a promise of over 50,000 operating hours.
- All-round safety: Driver with under- and overvoltage protection and overtemperature protection.
- More lumens per watt with superior light output.