The miniCON connectors in the 8595/1 series are used for the quick connection of explosion-protected electrical equipment in hazardous and industrial areas. For instance, they are used for bus connections, signal and data transmission, and supplying power to portable control systems, electrical systems, and movable machines and drives.
The patented, central snap lock enables quick connection and disconnection of the hazardous connectors with a defined locking state. Reverse gender: The contact insert can optionally be equipped with pin or socket contacts. The use of the miniCON connectors makes it possible to construct complex plants and systems cost-effectively using modular assemblies.
This simplifies manufacturing, maintenance and repair thanks to the targeted, quick replacement of the affected sub-systems; it also makes it possible to drastically reduce machine and system downtime.
- Simple handling using hot swap technology
- Versatile application possibilities thanks to modular structure
- Most extreme operating conditions in hazardous areas
- Reliable data and signal connections or power supplies
- Simple connection and disconnection thanks to one-handed operation