Tubular light fittings
Robust tube lightsR. STAHL's robust tube lights are available as fluorescent lamps or with LEDs. They are suitable for use in a huge variety of operating locations – including in harsh environments. They can also be used as machine lights.The 6036 series tube light is a standout product with its wide operating temperature range, IP68 level of protection and extremely long service life. The very low, extremely brief start-up current allows a large number of lights to be connected to a single miniature circuit breaker. The different sizes are 100% compatible with the various fluorescent lamp versions and can be used as direct replacements. The lights can be securely installed in no time at all using pipe clamps.
Our explosion-proof tube lights feature the most advanced LED technology.Some LED models are now even safer thanks to their flicker-free light. The service life when using the latest LED technology is many times longer than when using incandescent light bulbs or fluorescent tubes. They are also extremely impact resistant, lightweight and particularly vibration resistant. They are suited to compact and intelligent solutions, e.g. solutions in which the luminous intensity reacts to the ambient conditions. With the right accessories, they are easy to fit to the wall, ceiling or a pole in no time at all.Their comprehensive certification make these light fixtures suitable for use in marine environments (GL/DNV certificate) and in the mining industry (equipment group I approved).
- Suitable for any operating location: Onshore and offshore sites, marine environments and the mining industry
- Extremely robust design for harsh conditions and inhospitable environments
- Very lightweight and vibration resistant LED tube light
- Extremely long service life
- Low start-up current
- Can be used in place of up to two 36 W fluorescent light tubes
- Can be used at ambient temperatures of as low as -55 °C