The R. STAHL 8570/15 series SolConeX flange sockets for zone 1/21 in 3-, 4- and 5-pole versions have full AC-3 switching capacity up to 16 A. Self-cleaning lamellar contacts provide optimum contact and the plugs can be inserted and removed in the zero position quickly and easily. The load disconnect switch, with mechanical locking device and a handle that can be locked in the 0 or I position, is an additional safety feature.Thanks to the compact structure, the flange socket can be integrated into nearly all enclosures and, with the internal locking device, provides a fast and safe connection of devices.
- Different voltage ranges according to EN 60309
- Large temperature range of use
- Small dimensions for integration into machines and connection chambers
- High mechanical impact and shock resistance
- Perfect protection against penetration of liquids and dusts
- 3D data for download on the website
- Variants for use in USA/Canada available on request