PEC-SQ for safety and quality assurance
With PEC-SQ, the operator could effectively execute and organise all enterprise and operational inspections with reference to the safety and quality assurance. PEC-SQ covers all inspections, which aren’t a part of the modules PEC-EX and PEC-FS. Therefore, all superordinate and company-wide inspections including the operational inspections are a part of the PEC-SQ module. The operational inspections comprises of inspections for pipelines/apparatus/tanks, inspections for mobile and stationary equipment as well as inspections for Buildings and control rooms or others.
PEC SQ’s intelligent inspection plan generator supports you to set up and standardise inspections, specific for tablet usage. Numerous periodic inspections can be defined and scheduled for the objects to be checked. Its built-in scheduler automatically shows the pending inspections, while also providing the precise status and communications directly with superordinate systems like SAP. PEC-SQ keeps track of your precise status, inspection history and evaluations, hence it is simply the easiest and most flexible way to stay on top for your inspection duties.
Your essential advantages of PEC-SQ:
1. Organise and execute enterprise-, business-, or facility-level inspections.
2. Paper-free organisation and inspections.
3. No double entries.
4. Improved data quality due to a central management of data and mobile data availability.
5. Flexible inspection concept.
6. Standardised inspection template.
7. Prepares the risk assessment which is the basis for occupational safety.
8. Expert advice, on-site support and seminars.