The new generation of LED floodlights for Zone 1 also relies on the tried-and-tested, robust stainless steel enclosure (optionally seawater-resistant stainless steel 316L). However, thanks to their smaller design and a new generation of drivers, they weigh significantly less, thereby improving ergonomics during installation and operation. Now with three power classes and the three tried-and-tested light distribution curves, the LED floodlight generates three colours of LED light – warm white, neutral white and cold white.
- LED high-performance floodlight with a power consumption up to 225 W
- Wide voltage input between 110 V and 277 V (50 Hz and 60 Hz)
- Suitable for operation using central battery systems and mains DC (176 V to 264 V DC)
- Three power classes available: 100 W, 160 W and 225 W
- An enclosure made of 316L stainless steel is available for marine and offshore applications