The wide-range input now also meets the electrical installation conditions for global use. With an optional DALI interface, the floodlight paves the way to a digital lighting solution. Its extremely low start-up current can also support existing installations, as the circuit breakers that are already installed do not need to be replaced.
- Stainless steel enclosure as standard for a long service life and safety even under harsh ambient conditions
- Extremely wide range of ambient temperatures – between -60 °C and +60 °C
- Robust design with IK10 and IP66
- Wide-range input with optional 100 V to 277 V
- DALI versions available for lighting control, monitoring and switching