tough side of LED
LED Tubular LIGHT FITTING FOR EXTREME APPLICATIONS
R. STAHL's 6036 series LED tubular light fittings are impact-proof (up to IK10+ (20J)), with a degree of protection of up to IP 68. They can also withstand extreme vibrations and temperature range. These efficient LEDs can thus save you a third of the electricity costs for conventional light fittings. The 6036 series has a service life of 100,000 hours for cost-effective savings. This makes the handy LED tubular light fittings pioneers in explosion protection for your needed application.
They are certified in accordance with ATEX and IECEx worldwide for Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22. What this means for you is that, no matter your sector, these lights fit perfectly into your environment: from applications for the oil, gas and chemical industry, offshore applications or ship lighting, mechanical engineering, plant construction industries or the mining industry.
Resistant against vibration and shock
Compact design and ideal for places with difficult access
Extremely long service life due to use of high-power LEDs
Robust thanks to shock-resistant polycarbonate enclosure
Optional diffusor optics - minimizes glare
For 220–240 V AC
HIGHLIGHTS: LIGHTWEIGHT WITH ROBUST APPEARANCE
- LED tubular light fittings are designed for an extreme temperature range of up to -55 °C or +70 °C (depending on the size of the light fitting).
- These robust LEDs are watertight and protected against dust.
- As one of the few products on the market, the light fittings are certified in accordance with equipment group I for underground operation and are thus suitable for haulageway luminaires in the mining industry.
- The 6036 series is extremely efficient thanks to LED technology – minimal maintenance expenditure and huge savings in operating costs are guaranteed.
- You benefit from easy installation and low installation costs.
- Thanks to their compact design, the tubular light fittings can also be mounted in places that are difficult to access.
- With a diameter of 55 mm, the products require very little space.
- The LEDs weigh less than half as much as typical linear luminaires.
- The flicker-free LED light ensures a high level of safety for rotating system parts.
- Diffusor optics minimise glare.
- Thanks to their broad light distribution, all light fittings ensure that areas are lit up homogenously.
Tailored to your requirements, the LED light fittings are also available in special versions that emits blue, green, red and yellow light colours. Versions in signal colour blue, for example, are suited to marking fire extinguishing equipment. The 6036 series can be provided in signal colour green for marking eyewash stations and safety showers. Green and red LEDs can also be utilised for marine applications and near harbours. When processing materials which are sensitive to UV light or blue light, our yellow light will help to protect the product or assures a safe process.
SAFETY INSTEAD OF DARKNESS: LED LIGHT FITTINGS FROM R. STAHL
We are your ideal provider for explosion-protected lighting solutions. We provide explosion-protected light fittings for every application.
Our latest developments include the 6050/6 LED universal spotlight. This can be used as a substitute for both conventional ceiling and pendant light fittings, as well as for many types of floodlights. This multifunctional spotlight makes it possible to radically reduce variants. This vastly simplifies procurement, installation and storage, as well as reduces costs.
Three different light distribution curves for wide, medium-wide or narrow beam make it flexible to use. This includes, for example, room and area lighting through to a focused spotlight. The new LED spotlights have a compact design and are significantly lighter than comparable products.
The universal spotlights with innovative chip-on-board LEDs achieve a high luminous efficacy. The LED luminous efficacy is greater than 160 lm/W and the luminaire luminous efficiency is greater than 110 lm/W. And because they consume very little energy and require maintenance only extremely infrequently, with maintenance cycles of up to 10 years, operating costs are low.
Further LED highlights include our linear and emergency luminaires for hazardous areas. The range of accessories for the individual lighting tasks also offers a great deal of flexibility. This includes, for example, various types of connection lines or mounting materials. Comprehensive service for your lighting system is all part of our package.