Benefit from our competence
Our expertise for your safety
Capitalise on our unique expertise to provide effective protection for your employees and your machinery. We are well versed in the requirements and challenges involved in each of the explosion protection zones, and our lecturers design a wide range of seminars and training courses to tackle these head-on.
Thanks to its global activities and presence, R. STAHL is also extremely familiar with the legal requirements in various countries.
We take explosion protection seriously – so should you!
- R. STAHL has been conducting training courses on hazardous areas for over 20 years.
- Several thousand people take advantage of our varied range of seminars every year.
- When we asked participants for feedback, 99% of them said that the training courses and workshops are run well or very well overall.
Facts that illustrate our unique expertise in training persons working in hazardous areas include:
- Our broad range of seminars are based on 90+ years of experience in explosion protection.
- Our lecturers are longstanding employees, who have excellent technical expertise and teaching skills.
- Many of our employees are members of national and international standardisation bodies, which means that our seminars are always based on the latest standards regarding explosion protection technology.
- We collaborate with well-known research institutes – for example, a joint training centre specially designed for non-electrical explosion protection has been set up with the University of Applied Sciences (Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule) in Jena, Germany.
- Since September 2015, we have been certified as an "IECEx Recognised Training Provider" – the first German company to gain this certification – and offer preparatory training courses for the IECEx Certification of Personnel Competence.