About this explosion protection blog
In a few words
As a market leading explosion protection supplier, we have been committed to making people and systems safer for more than a century. We are keen to share our expertise and years of experience with you through this explosion protection blog.
The aim of this blog is to inform you, our dear readers, about topics relating to explosion protection, to make you aware of issues concerning the safety of people, machines, systems and the environment, to answer your questions, to keep you up to date with future trends, to explore new perspectives, to share our expertise, and to give you an insight into the everyday work of an explosion protection expert. The content is all first-hand knowledge and experience from R. STAHL staff in a range of departments within the company. This variety is reflected in the content of the posts, which are divided into three categories:
In this section, you can find basic knowledge about explosion protection and issues that may play a role in hazardous areas.
- Innovation and trends
Explosion protection is an ever-changing field. Here, you can read first-hand accounts in which our experts explore current trends to see which stand out from the rest.
R. STAHL specialists are active members of a number of national and international committees – here, they provide a look behind the scenes of their work. This section also includes fascinating interviews to broaden your horizons.
We hope you will find our posts interesting and rewarding, and look forward to receiving your feedback. We are always happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions – they help us to improve and to ensure that the content of our blog aligns closely with your interests. Please contact us if you would like to know more about a specific topic. The R. STAHL blog also offers guest authors the chance to make their voices heard. We look forward to hearing your suggestions for posts.
Our blog thrives on your contributions! You are more than welcome to comment on our posts. We look forward to reading your comments and engaging discussions, and ask that you follow these guidelines when posting:
- Please ensure that your comments remain respectful and be aware that others may have different opinions on a topic.
- Insults or threats aimed at people or organisations are unacceptable.
- Illegal posts, posts that infringe upon rights, unethical posts that contain pornographic, right-wing extremist, racist, discriminatory, sexist or defamatory content, content that glorifies violence, and/or content that is damaging to a business and/or reputation, and posts that are unacceptable for any other reason, including links to other sites containing such content, will not be tolerated on our blog.
- The comments function is intended to encourage active discussion and should provide added value for all participants. As a result, comments must always relate to the topic of the blog post or a related discussion. To ensure that this remains the case, spam and irrelevant comments will not be tolerated.
- Comments serving a purely commercial purpose are not permitted.
- All comments will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with the blog guidelines before they are published. We are not obliged to publish comments.
- Any comments on our posts are solely representative of the opinions of the individual readers who have commented. We accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of this content.
- Please ensure that any intellectual property belonging to third parties is identified as such, and comply with copyright law.
- All users are responsible for their own comments. For your safety, we therefore recommend that you do not disclose any personal details. Your e-mail address will not be published; it will only be saved together with the comment so that you can receive direct responses.
- In posting a comment, you grant us the right to use the comment in the form of publication on our blog for an indefinite period of time.