R. STAHL's EC-840S-TIC IP thermal imaging camera is one of the most modern explosion-protected cameras currently on the market. Its integrated thermography function ensures clear and safe recognition of changes in temperature by colour coding specific temperature zones - according to your settings, precisely tailored to the process under surveillance. This range of versions includes a suitable model for every surveillance system: The IP cameras support the ONVIF protocol (profile S) for network integration worldwide. All models are available with either high or medium resolution. These surveillance cameras are certified acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC and EAC for hazardous zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 and are therefor suitable for installation in many regions.
- High-resolution IP thermal imaging camera with advanced radiometry
- Certified for hazardous zones 1, 2, 21, 22 acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC, EAC
- Day / night - functionality
- Enclosure made from electropolished stainless steel (316L), ideal for clean rooms as well as the oil and gas industries
- Delivery with armoured cable or cable set (NEC / CEC)