R. STAHL's EC-840S-TIC-19A analogue thermal imaging camera is one of the most modern explosion-protected cameras currently on the market. Its integrated thermography function ensures clear and safe recognition of changes in temperature by colour coding specific temperature zones - according to your settings, precisely tailored to the process under surveillance. The analogue camera functions are controlled via RS-485 with Pelco D or Panasonic protocol. All models are available with high or medium resolution. These surveillance cameras are certified acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC and EAC for hazardous zones 1, 2, 21 and 22 and are therefor suitable for installation in many regions.
- High-resolution analogue thermal imaging camera
- Certified for hazardous Zone 1, 2, 21, 22 acc. to ATEX, IECEx, NEC, CEC, EAC
- Day / night - functionality
- Enclosure made from electropolished stainless steel (316L), ideal for clean rooms as well as the oil and gas industries
- Delivery with armoured cable or cable set (NEC / CEC)